Here's Gibby

My photo
Norfolk, VA, United States
Just a girl from Mississippi who married a Sailor. Most people consider me weird and I consider most weird people normal.

24 November 2008

My color of the day

What color is your sky today?
What is your personality color today?
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could see someone’s personality color on the outside like if they could wear a shirt of that color and it would change throughout the day?
This would come in handy at work; you would know that your co-worker is having a great day or a bad day before you talk with them. For instance if they took their LEED exam and failed you could see that they were wearing a sad colored shirt like black and know that they must not have passed so everyone in the world wouldn’t have to ask them. When you come into work and you really feel like crap and are really down in the dumps everyone would know and they wouldn’t give you suck a hard time about little minute things like the curve of a roof drain and downspout.
This may be a bad thing though, if you tend to be going through a lot of crap in your life would you start to purposely try and change your color so no one knows how sad you are? Would you try and hide it or try and fake happiness with a yellow shirt? Maybe you could just have a mood ring and you could reveal it to whomever you chose and they would know exactly how you were and what mood you were in that day.
When my sky is black and there is no sun in sight sometimes I just need a hug and if someone knew that maybe I wouldn’t have to ask for one. If you don’t have close enough friends and you are forced to ask for a hug your sky gets even blacker. Day by day my sky gets blended with more white and it goes from black to gray to dull blue slowly and gradually until one day the sun will show its face for a second and then it is gone again. I want to wear a bright yellow shirt and play in the sun under a brilliant blue sky but it will take time. It will take time.

1 comment:

k-rin & day-vid said...

I hope your colors today are orange & fushia..... bright & sassy!!

I think mine are grey & blue....relaxing shades that reveal how tired I am.