Here's Gibby

My photo
Norfolk, VA, United States
Just a girl from Mississippi who married a Sailor. Most people consider me weird and I consider most weird people normal.

26 March 2008









These are a few images that I took yesterday while waiting for my $44 in gas to pump into my car. I noticed this sign because the wind was blowing pretty hard and the sign kept rotating so it was fun to try and time it just right to get the word liquor in the picture. It makes me want a drink too. Mmmm.






I took these pictures on my way home. I saw this little dog in the back of this car and just had to take it's picture. I just laughed looking at it, it is one of those so ugly it is cute dogs. This dog made my day in the middle of rush hour traffic I was stopping trying to take it's picture so I could keep that happy feeling it gave me.

No comments: