Here's Gibby

My photo
Norfolk, VA, United States
Just a girl from Mississippi who married a Sailor. Most people consider me weird and I consider most weird people normal.

10 July 2008

Have you ever bruised someone's ear lobe?

Some of my co-workers and I were having a conversation about… well I started a conversation about Matt and I wrestling yesterday. We were just goofing off and freshening up my yellow belt when he had me down and I was trying to retaliate. I know he hates when I grab is ear lobe because he is always afraid that his ear skin will rip. So I grabbed both of them and he grabbed under my arms and we were both applying pressure until one of us give in. Well I don’t remember who finally give up but later in the evening we sat down to eat dinner and I looked at Matt’s ear lobes and noticed something on the bottom. I thought it was stain from the deck but no, no it was bruises on each ear lobe. I felt so bad; I apologized, since we usually don’t end up with evidence of wrestle mania. Well my co-workers laughed at this story and swore that normal people do not wrestle with their spouses. I guess it is just a Mississippi girl thing.

No comments: