Here's Gibby

My photo
Norfolk, VA, United States
Just a girl from Mississippi who married a Sailor. Most people consider me weird and I consider most weird people normal.

05 March 2008

F.U.N @ TMP



Well as everyone knows I like to have fun when I work and what is more fun than plotter paper hats or using photoshop as a weapon against your fellow co-workers. Hope you enjoy a few of our favorites here at TMP.

JD as Chicken Little with a spoon. He just so happened to flood the kitchen that week by putting the wrong dish detergent in the dish washer and he looks just like Chicken Little when wearing a hard hat and safty goggles.


PB a true Alabama fan made to wear an orange tootoo for UT


JD not photoshoped but wearing his red neck teeth and full sleeve tatoo



I had to photoshop myself so I guess I am not loved but I am the Queen of Revit



JP doing the truffle shuffle



JP is really loved and so is his fro.









No comments: