Here's Gibby

My photo
Norfolk, VA, United States
Just a girl from Mississippi who married a Sailor. Most people consider me weird and I consider most weird people normal.

15 February 2008

Snow for my birthday





































Every year around my birthday I somehow get snow either in the form of an Ice storm or just a heavy sleet. This year the Tuesday before my birthday it snowed about 2 inches, a nice white blanket over everything. Matt's parents were in town and they got to experience the snow. His mom said it was the first time she had seen snow in 20 years because they live in Mobile and it is always warmer there. Marty and Randy took some pictures of the dogs playing in the snow so I decided to share them.

I had a wonderful birthday and am thankful for all my gifts, cards, thoughts, text messages, and e-mails. It really does make a person realize how many friends they have even if they are far away that someone does care. I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day with their honeys or friends. I did thanks to my hottie from hottingham.

1 comment:

k-rin & day-vid said...

I'm glad you got snow, but even more glad that you had a great birthday!! You deserve it!!!